Sometimes I have to go away/ So I come back here/ Home is out there in the sky/ It’s that place of pure consciousness/ When chaos finally succumbs to order/ In its ever exploding alignment of us all/ Michelle Dent (ninewhitetulips)
The content on this blog is not mine unless otherwise stated, all rights belong to the respected owners.
I’ve pretty much narrowed it down to 2 apartment complexes to choose from, so help please provide input and help me decide!
- when I first started looking online, it has been my favorite from the beginning
- it’s very new (just turned 1 year old)
- washer and dryer is included!
- the architecture is really great (not the bland, boxy apartments)
- upon visiting, everyone was really nice of course, got a good vibe from the place
- the one bedroom I’m looking at is 859 sq. ft.
- the rent is $877 (which includes water and trash pickup outside your door)
- I’m pretty adamant about wanting a balcony and not all of their apartments have one, and I’m not sure if this particular one does or not
- located pretty far North of town, 7.4 miles from work, take about 15 mins to get there
- about 2 miles from nearest shopping/restaurant area
- because it’s new, they have tons of openings and therefore I can move in pretty much any time
- washer and dryer not included
- architecture also really cool
- located pretty much directly in the above mentioned shopping/restaurant area (yet is secluded)
- also felt really good about the place when visiting
- the one I’m looking at is 643 sq. ft.
- rent is $710-795 (not sure about the variance)
- it’s about 3.7 miles from work, about 7 minutes away
- this particular floor plan (that has balcony) isn’t available until July 30th, my actual first day of work
- that being said, I have tons of family that can help move my stuff in while I’m stuck at work orienting
Other than than, they both offer the same basic complex amenities, such as fitness center, pool, business center, grill, laundry center, etc.
So any input? I’m really kind of stuck. I love that Apt 2 is smack dab in the middle of everything, and a lot closer to town/work. However, it’s only about $100 cheaper at the cost of 200 fewer sq. ft. and without a handy washer/dryer.