Sometimes I have to go away/ So I come back here/ Home is out there in the sky/ It’s that place of pure consciousness/ When chaos finally succumbs to order/ In its ever exploding alignment of us all/ Michelle Dent (ninewhitetulips)
The content on this blog is not mine unless otherwise stated, all rights belong to the respected owners.
I had no idea that education
- rendered all of its recipients completely able-bodied
- gave you a car that works, instantly.
- dissolves all bonds with all people who may not have a car or be able bodied so that you can just be like, “Can’t leave because of a hurricane, mom? Fuck yo wheelchair, I’m getting the hell out of dodge!”
- gives you magical powers to predict, with deadly accuracy, the intensity of hurricanes before they come ashore
- makes it so you have no attachment to your home. You’re like a human rock band, at all times, on tour and cold as ice.
- makes it so that you can’t possibly ever be poor. EVER!
Man. I should get some education, so that I have a car and never get old or become infirm or need money.
this guy wants to lead the country, folks